September 25, 2020 6:39 pm
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT:
- -From the domains of Manufacturing / Retail / Oil & Gas
- -Capable in adapting to multiple domains
- -Technology oriented
- Experience – 15 – 20 years
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- -Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- -Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- -Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- -Translating customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap
Prepare, maintain, and evangelize a detailed product roadmap which defines product requirements, enhancements for short- and long-term releases with proper documentation.
- -Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
- -Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- -Define product definition, maintaining product and feature roadmap and managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, site performance and operational support load
Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- -Monitor and set prices on products in product line to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- -Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and product goals
- -Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- -Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the product-related Business Requirements Documents.
- -Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
- -Become subject matter experts in product’s markets and provide vision and leadership to technology R&D efforts.
- -Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinate internal and external product launches.
Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line. (Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports.)
- -Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g., Buy/Build decisions)
- -Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform company of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research studies.
- -Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- -Leading cross-functionally to ensure we implement the business vision efficiently
- -Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
- Act as a product champion within the company.
- Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.