- Design, implement and monitor Performance Management to enable employees to understand the goals at the organizational level
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and employee’s day-to-day tasks
- Tracking important aspects from goal setting, mid-year reviews, and end of year evaluations to support individual, team, and organizational performance
- Ensure targeted communication and capacity building programs in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate, measure, and optimize individual and team performance and productivity
- Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope, priorities, processes, systems, and tools of the performance management unit
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and management of effective Recognition Programs to reward staff contributions.
- Lead initiatives for introducing/maintaining best practices, including benchmarking relevant policies and practices with similar organizations or market leaders
- Work with various departments on related research and special projects